This is a special week for the Workamper Show. We’re in Heber Springs, Ark., for the annual Workamper Rendezvous event.
There are almost 200 enthusiastic people attending this year’s Rendezvous. A combination of experienced RVers and folks who are dreaming about launching a travel lifestyle have gathered to get inspiration and share stories of their on-the-road experiences.
During four and a half days of seminars, the participants are learning everything they need to know in order to hit the road as Workampers or to make the most of the RV lifestyle.
A major announcement was made this morning with the launch of the Small Business RVer initiative, which was developed in collaboration with Ziglar, Inc. That is the company started by legendary inspirational speaker Zig Ziglar, which is now managed by his son, Tom.
The Small Business RVer will help people start, grown and maintain an RV-based business anywhere that someone has electricity and an internet connection.
In this morning’s session, CEO Tom Ziglar was joined by Howard Partridge, who heads up the company’s business training. They showed that, yes, it is possible to run a business of your own from an RV. They also identified more than a dozen examples of businesses ideally suited for a mobile lifestyle.
The men introduced a mentorship program exclusively with Workamper News to train and support new and experienced business owners. That program includes membership in the Ziglar online community where they can tap into company’s world-renowned training resources.
They also outlined what it takes to be successful in business today and showed how anyone with passionate purpose can make money working for themselves.
When Tom Ziglar and Howard Partridge finished their presentation this morning, people could hardly sit still. They showed that people are limited only by their imaginations in not only starting a business and living the RV lifestyle, by in making money doing things they are passionate about.
The new Zig Ziglar Community Fast Start Kit, which is offered in conjunction with Workamper News includes:
- The Ziglar Performance Planner – the ultimate goals achievement and tracking system with ayear’s worth of planning pages.
- The Ziglar Goals Training Course, which teaches people how to maximize the performance planner and gives people a step-by-step guide to set their goals and track them.
- Choose to Win Book, by Tom Ziglar, which shows people how to transform their lives one simple choice at a time.
- The Choose to Win Digital Video eCourse and Journal – an action guide to the Choose to Win book that allows people to track progress as they replace bad habits with good habits.
- How to Stay Motivated – Zig Ziglar’s all-time best-selling audio series with 20 hours of downloadable life-changing MP3 audio content.
- Membership in the Choose to Win Mentoring Program – a weekly one-hour live, interactive webinar presented by Tom Ziglar where people can ask questions to learn the fastest way to success in all areas of their lives.
- Membership in the Zig Ziglar Community where people learn the fundamentals of small business to have fun while running RV-based businesses of their own.
For more information about this opportunity, visit www.smallbusinessrver.com.